We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rich in nutrients essential to the practice of intense sport, this salad is also delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 160 g organic brown rice
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 200 g of sheep's cheese
- 2 tbsp. toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp. toasted almonds
- 2 tbsp. unsalted cashews
- 2 tbsp. brown sesame seeds
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- 2 tbsp. organic lemon juice
- 5 cl of organic carrot juice
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of argan oil
- 2 tbsp of hazelnut oil
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan, boil some water, salt (with coarse salt) and cook the rice for the time indicated on the package. Drain and let cool.
- Wash the parsley, dry it and chop it.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Pour the well-drained rice into a salad bowl, add the chopped parsley, cheese, hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, sesame and chili. Mix.
- Pour in the lemon juice, carrot juice, add the pepper, fleur de sel and oils. Mix again. Serve immediately!
Recipe: A. Beauvais - Photo: F. Hamel