We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Both delicious and easy to make, this roasted monkfish recipe is full of freshness and flavor.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 800 g net of monkfish (with edge)
- 80 g semi-salted butter
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsnip
- 2 turnips
- 15 cl of soya sauce
- 20 cl of fish stock
- salt, freshly ground pepper
Roasted monkfish in soy sauce
- Peel and wash the carrots, parsnip and turnips. Cut them into brunoise.
- In a sauté pan, melt 30 g of butter and sweat the vegetables in it.
- Deglaze with the soy sauce and reduce by half. Remove the vegetables, set them aside in a bowl, keep them warm. Pour the fish stock into the skillet, bring to the boil and reduce by half again. Gradually add 30 g of butter.
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th.7).
- Place the monkfish in an oven dish, cover it with the remaining pieces of butter. Pepper, pour in a bit of water. Bake and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Cut the monkfish tail into sections.
- On hot plates, place a bed of vegetables, place a piece of monkfish on top, cover with a bead of juice.
For a more hearty dish, this recipe can be served with roasted monkfish with rice or colored tagliatelle.
Recipe : T. Bryone - Photo : C. Herlédan