We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cod is not only one of the best fish, it's also one of the finest and is easy to cook.
Accompanied by carrots and steamed zucchini, here is the recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g of cod fillet
- 4 carrots
- 1 courgette
- 1 shallot
- 1 dash of wine vinegar or sherry
- 15 cl of white wine
- 20 g butter
- 1 tsp of fish stock
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 1 bunch of parsley dish
Recipe for cod fillet, carrots and steamed zucchini
This recipe is very easy to make and should impress your guests as it is fine and tasty.
- Start by peeling then washing the carrots
- Partially peel the courgette (1 row out of 2) then wash it
- Cut the carrots and zucchini into small pieces of equal size
- Steam while leaving the vegetables slightly crunchy
Meanwhile let's prepare the sauce,
- Peel and mince the shallot
- Brown the shallot with a little melted butter
- Deglaze with the drizzle of wine vinegar or sherry
- Add the white wine, the fish stock then reduce by half
- Finally, add the liquid cream, mix and remove from the heat
- Chop the parsley and add it to the sauce
Cooking the cod back,
- In a hot pan with a drizzle of olive oil and / or a knob of butter
- Place the cod backs on the pan and cook for 3-4 min depending on thickness
- Gently flip the cod backs and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes
- Reheat the sauce
Now is the time to set the plates,
- Ideally, put the plates in the oven for a few minutes so that they are piping hot
- Place the cod back in the middle of the plate
- Arrange the steamed vegetables around the fish
- Cover with the sauce to cover the empty spaces on the plates
- Serve hot
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe proposed by Camille (44)