We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious mash recipe with forgotten vegetables, parsnips and scorsonera.
The combination of these 2 vegetables with a subtle and delicate taste is very interesting.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 parsnip
- 2 scorsonères
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 onion
- 15 cl of fresh cream
- 25 cl of water
- 25g butter
- Salt pepper
Parsnip and scorsonera puree recipe:
Here is a recipe that will surprise you with its delicate taste but more pronounced than the traditional mashed potato.
- Start by peeling then cleaning the parsnips and scorsonera
- Cut the vegetables into pieces
- Mince the onion
- Crush the garlic
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter then brown all the vegetables for a few moments
- Cover with water then leave to cook for 20 min
- Mash with a potato masher
- Add the sour cream
- You can add a little milk if necessary to make the puree smoother
You can serve this good puree with poultry, game or a good piece of beef ...
Enjoy your meal !