We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gourmet and easy to make, this blackberry gratin with frothy milk should be unanimous.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 80 g of whole sweetened condensed milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 200 g of blackberries
- 2 eggs
- 30 g of sugar
- 2 tbsp. teaspoon flour
Read also: how to grow the blackberry bramble
Blackberries gratin with frothy milk
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.6).
- Split the vanilla bean in half lengthwise.
Use the tip of a knife to scoop out the seeds inside.
- In a bowl, beat the whole eggs with the sugar until the mixture turns white. Add the flour and vanilla seeds.
- Using a blender arm, blend the milk until it becomes frothy.
Mix it with the egg mixture.
- Divide the blackberries into individual gratin dishes. Pour the foamy mixture over it and bake for 5 to 10 minutes (depending on your oven) until the surface of the dessert browns.
Enjoy hot or cold.
The + dairy products : The sugar in sweetened condensed milk replaces the sugar that we would have used if we had opted for normal milk. Sweetened condensed milk brings lightness.
Apparatus : mixture of several elements used in the preparation of a dish (eg: soufflé machine).
Photo: C. Herlédan